Incumbent of the service we provide, Ethical Business/Personal Practices are at the core of our values. Our proposition transcends other services because of who we are and what we do.
Our professional practice consists of:
- Confidentiality; client and candidate information is disclosed only with their full knowledge and approval.
- Provide all relevant information to the parties regardless of how it may influence a decision.
- Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations relating to recruitment or employment, including non-discrimination based on any protected characteristic.
- Stand firmly by the rule that current clients are not to be recruited from.
- Fully qualify candidates before they are presented for consideration to our clients.
- Assure timely updates, feedback and responses to both clients and candidates throughout the process.
- Reference checks prior to an offer of employment being made to our candidate.
- Upfront agreement on fees and guidelines to ensure mutually satisfying terms.
- Candidates are treated with respect and dignity and given constructive counseling as appropriate and warranted.